Information on Course Booking & Procedures
Updated as at 1 April 2018
1. In accordance to the organising agencies, the pre-requisites to participate in the following courses are as follow:
(a) SANA Course Secondary 1 to 3
(b) Civil Defence Secondary 1 to 3
(c) Youth Health Ambassador Secondary 1 to 4
(d) Water Ambassador Secondary 1 to 4
2. Teachers and officers will decide for Sec 4 or Sec 5 students if they wish to attend the above courses. The advice from St John HQ is to register them for the March course, as it has been a common practice of many schools to stop their CCA from 1st April.
1. Schools who would like to register for the course will register online via the St John Portal.
2. All courses bookings will be open on 1st to 15th of the previous month of the scheduled course date. For example, if the course is to be held in June, the booking will open from 1st to 15th May.
3. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Upon receiving the registration, the school and the corresponding zone will be informed via email that the registration has been confirmed.
5. With effect from 2017, all course fees will be deducted from Corps fund via Internal Funds Transfer (IFT).
6. No refund will be made in any case for the payment of course, including participants who register and paid for the course, but absent on the day of the course.
7. Unless there is/are valid reason(s) provided by the school, there should be no change of date or cancellation allowed after registration confirmed and payment made. Change of date is subject to vacancies available.
8. Schools who wish to cancel their course two weeks before the start of the course will not have their payment refund.
9. Teachers-in-charge and officers are encourage to check against their school & CCA calendar before making any registration, to avoid any inconveniences.
10. For further enquiries, please contact the CPB Committee officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.