Purchase Proficiency Badges
Price of Proficiency Badges
1. All badges are sold at $1.50 each.
2. The following award badges are sold at $2.00 each.
- Deputy Chief Commissioner's Badge
- Commissioner's Badge (to be purchased only by the Zone)
- Superintendent Badge
3. The Chief Commissioner Badge is not for sale. Recipients of the Chief Commissioner's Badge will receive the award badge at the ceremony to be presented by the Chief Commissioner himself.
4. The following proficiency badges are issued free to cadets who passed the proficiency badge subject, as these badges are sponsored by the external organisations:
- Anti-Drug Ambassador
- Heritage Badge
- Water Ambassador
- Kindness Badge (Gold, Silver and Bronze)
Order Form for Purchasing Badges
1. We have introduced the order form for purchasing the proficiency badges for the following purposes:
- To provide details of each purchase (especially for bulk purchases)
- To allow purchase form to be emailed to the person-in-charge prior to collection
2. Fill in the details of the purchase form and email to Mr Sunny Teo (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be informed if the badges are ready for collection.
3. To download the purchase form, click HERE.
Payment Mode on Purchase of Badges
Purchase of badges can be made via the following modes:
1. Cash / NETS - to purchase at the St John Shop
2. Cheque - to indicate the amount and address the cheque to St. John Singapore
3. Internal Fund Transfer (IFT) - A memo / email must be produced to state that the Zone Commissioner has approved the purchase of proficiency badges by deducting from the Corps fund.
4. MOE Fund Transfer (IFAAS) - To indicate the information clearly on the purchase form.
5. PayNow - Upon confirmation of the total amount, you may perform bank transfer via PayNow with the UEN given or QRCode scanned at the store or sent to you via email.
Collection of badges purchased / issued
1. You may now indicate the mode of collection, such as:
- Collect at St John HQ (St John Shop is located next to Finance Department office)
- Delivery to School (for heavier packages, schools may be required to pay for the delivery charges).
2. For badges that are issued free by the external organisation, you may also collect them at the shop.
3. If you wish to collect the badges at HQ (after sending email with attachment of the purchase form), you need to indicate the preferred date and time, and the authorised person to collect on behalf of the school. The package will be ready for for collection.
Questions and Suggestions
You can email your questions and suggestions to our email address, email@example.com.