The information on Community Service is applicable to the following badge activities:
- Community Care (CMC/105) Badge
From January 2019, the Community Badge is one of the criteria to achieve the Chief Commissioner's Badge.
The following documents can be downloaded for your reading and reference:
1. Briefing Slides (Updated for Implementation in 2019)
2. Community Service Records Template (Recommended to use for submission together with CIP/VIA Certificate for activities held within the single year).
Details of Recognised Community Service Activities
1. In order to provide schools with the list of activities that are recognized as Community Service, we have prepared the list for your reference. Do refer to the list from time to time for any updates.
2. The CPB Committee will update whenever there are new activities that are recognized upon receiving new applications from schools (and discussions made with the teachers / officers).
3. List of Community Service Activities - Click to view / download the document.
For more information and questions, please contact the CPB Committee.