The Collecting badge gives an opportunity to our cadets to share their collectible items to their peers. It also gives the cadets an opportunity to interact with their peers who have similar interests and explore more collectibles and thus add to their collection.
To assist the cadets in applying for the Collecting badge, here are the steps to follow:
1. The teacher-officer / officer-in-charge will conduct the interview for the cadet(s) applying for the badge.
2. The interviewer will use the rubrics provided by CPB Committee (St John HQ) to assess the confidence and competency level of the interviewee.
3. The interviewer will assess the interviewee based on the following components:
(a) Preparation - how well is the interviewee prepared
(b) Description of collectibles - description of the collectibles
(c) Question and Answer - to answer questions from the interviewer
4. To pass the interview, the interviewee must score 7 out of 12 points.
5. At the end of the interview, the interviewer is to sign on the rubrics and submit as a supporting document.
DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD
(This serves as a guide for students before they attend the interview.)
Should you have further questions regarding the Collecting badge, please contact the CPB Committee.